Date: April 13-15, 2021
Airbeam is pleased to announce its participation at the first DIGITAL INFRA AFRICA 2021.
Our representative for the event, Mr. Livio Morina CEO, is looking forward to meeting with our well-connected partners as well as with new participants to network, learn, and trade, no matter where you are in the world.
Uniting the leading players in digital infrastructure operating across Africa
Africa’s first and only pure digital infrastructure event, where innovation meets investment, and change is inspired.
Digital Infra Africa unites global leaders in data, cloud, content and carriers to drive digital disruption across the continent. Join us to become a part of the dialogue, become a leader in change and become a pioneer of the future.
By bringing together Capacity, Datacloud and Subsea brands from Capacity Media and BroadGroup, we will cover the major pillars of infrastructure that are advancing connectivity across the continent to provide a leading forum for thought-leadership, virtual networking and deal-making between Africa’s biggest investors and connectivity providers.
WHY DIGITAL INFRA AFRICA?
- To encourage collaboration between data centres, cloud & content providers and carriers
- To grow fibre penetration across all of Africa, through terrestrial and subsea projects
- To grow data centres regionally, as well as build networks that are resilient enough to easily host content locally
- To encourage collaboration with regulators for regional/ cross-country connectivity and open access
- To discuss consolidation of infrastructure regionally and via hubs in North, South, East and West Africa
- To create industry standards between regional carriers
- To grow international investment in Africa from the United States, Europe, Asia and the Middle East
Join us and arrange a meeting with our team dropping us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly meet you there!